Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Historia de Ehmry bay en los libros de GW2 ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mum Ninja Pro

Mum Ninja Pro

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

Hola :D
Que papel importante tiene Ehmry Bay en la historia de los libros ???

saludos <3

#2 Grav

Grav

• Established Members
  • 1,728 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:38 AM

Not 100% sure of your question since I had to translate it, but if you're wondering what the significance of the Ehmry Bay name is from an in-game lore perspective: there isn't any.  Unlike most servers, our server is named after a former Anet developer, Kevin Ehmry; I think I recall him posting here once, a long time ago.

If you're after a history of the server since GW2 began, well to make an extremely long story extremely short, we've made it as high as 9th in WvW rankings and all the way down to 24th soon afterwards, but typically we've been somewhere around the middle.  We were pretty unlucky not to become a host WvW server when links were introduced as we were ranked 13th at the time; I believe we are still the largest of the guest servers but I could be wrong.

There are still a number of us EBay originals around, who started here and never transferred, myself included.  Others have gone and come back, others still have joined us, some to stay, some for a short holiday.  It's quite the mixed bag these days, but it's our bag. :)

Hope that helps?

#3 Fritanga

Fritanga

• Established Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN
  • Guild Tag:[GH]

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:01 AM

Ehmry Bay was named after a Server Programmer named Kevin Ehmry. Unfortunately, there is not a lore reason for the Ehmry Bay name as of yet. With expansion of the maps, it may eventually happen though.
Fritanga Magee - Guardian
Picadillo Cromwell - Revenant
Mofongo Jones - Engineer
Platano Ferguson - Elementalist
Tostones Henderson - Warrior
Ropavieja Smith - Thief
Yuccafrita Johnson - Necromancer
Pan Con Bistec Lee- Ranger
Mayonesa Mayers- Mesmer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users