Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Who's still actively playing?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Slein Jinn

Slein Jinn

• Established Members
  • 990 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Guild Tag:[Mind]

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

View PostInextirpable Adamas, on 20 April 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Janus FTW.
Mid is my weakest role... if I get stuck mid laneing in a ranked game, I inevitably play something that can flex in another role--Medusa, Skadi, Aphrodite, Chang'e, etc.

[Mind] The Lunar Circle

Slein Jinn.2017 (NA) | Slein Jinn.8173 (EU)

Posted Image Agnieszka "Aga" Zdobywca Posted Image Katarzyna "Kasia" Zdobywca Posted Image Joanna "Asia" Niewidoczne Posted Image Barbara "Basia" Rutyniarza

Posted Image Agnieszka "Aga" Przyrody Posted Image Alicja "Ala" Czarodziejka Posted Image Zofia "Zosia" Czarodziejka Posted Image Magdalena "Magda" Saper

#22 Crosius

Crosius

• Established Members
  • 881 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

Funny, a lot of the reasons listed previously are why I've listed away from GWII. I've been spending most of my time playing HotS with real-life friends that I can't normally see now (I'm no longer in the same state), and more recently all of my spare time has been going into Dawn of War III, which is an absolutely amazing game to me. I miss a lot of the old gameplay and experiences I've had with the server in the past, but I know that things will never return to the way they used to be, so I'll continue to look back with envy as I play my other games.

For those of you who don't know about DOWIII, I've included the trailer for ease-of-view. (Those of you interested, message me here or or on Steam and we can play some matches together 8D )

#23 Levik Greywind

Levik Greywind

• Established Members
  • 549 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:38 AM

Stopped by to see if anyone was still around. A friend who was also night shift got me into FF14 after I finished HoT's story. With the possibility of a new expansion soon I figured I'd come back and visit a bit when I finish Stormblood and come back to day shift. Sorta sad to see the old community scattering to the winds. Maybe I'll run into people if I visit in the future.

And I'll miss CroBro's "KA-KAW!"

#24 Grav

Grav

• Established Members
  • 1,727 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

View PostInextirpable Adamas, on 20 April 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

I try to hop into ebay ts when I'm on. I hang out with PUGs, Para and GH when doing so. I often hop in late nights to see if anyone is in the map channels. I think more people would join in if you were in it, Grav.

That may be so, but I just don't have the enthusiasm for the game anymore that I used to have.  So much about the game has changed to the point where I find it hard to care, let alone complain.  Nobody wants to hear me on TS these days, the way I'm feeling about GW2 now. :unsure:

There were some great times, but as far as I'm concerned those times are over and Anet has given no indication whatsoever that they'll ever come back.  Can't blame a guy for feeling pretty damn jaded about it all at this point.

#25 Yung Nut

Yung Nut

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Guild Tag:[CHAR]

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:43 PM

#FREETHELOG2017
#FREETHELOG2015 DINKLE WILL FOREVER LIVE IN GLORY #FREETHELOG2015

#26 thetoothpick

thetoothpick

• Administrators
  • 611 posts
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 29 May 2017 - 12:22 PM

I've been playing a bit more frequently lately, and I found it within myself (and my bank) to do something I never thought I'd do...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I now have 13 gold and significantly fewer mystic coins.

(Commander) Fair Winds [EBAY]

Posted Image Fair Winds | Posted Image Eryn Rye | Posted Image Fairly Slow | Posted Image Faír Weather | Posted Image Faír Enough | Posted Image Fair Point | Posted Image Fair Well

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users