Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Welcome DH

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

Last linkage I got bored at work and decided to look at HoD's forum page and found it to be even more abandoned than our own.
Soooo, if any DH comes to our server forum and wants to know I little about Ehmry Bay I figured we could write a few things to describe ourselves and our server.

Ebay: the only server to have a popular website named after it.
Ebay: home to the only two wvw'ers in gw2 that like jumping puzzles
Ebay: serving justice on a weekly basis since 2012
Ebay: home to the greatest solo roamers of all time
Ebay: home to over 2 dozen of the hottest babes in gw2 all of which talk on TS and make you wanna keep playing.
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#2 Razazy

Razazy

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:53 PM

I agree with the last one.
JULLIEEE WHEN YOU GONNA START TO USE TWITCH!!???
Currently using - Floyd Law (thief) in WVW.
You can call me MVP .

#3 Grav

Grav

• Established Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:39 AM

EBay: the only server to have successfully negotiated an alliance with another server during a WvW tournament.
EBay: the birthplace of coveragewars2.com.
EBay: still (I think?) the most active server forum in the history of the game.
EBay: where north camp is still called north camp and not north north camp.
EBay: we know what tyme it is.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYME IT IS?

#4 Sanji

Sanji

• Established Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • LocationPirate Ship
  • Guild Tag:[EVIL]

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:21 AM

Ebay: know to Gravy the gate hard not pvd gate.
EVIL, CoT, WILD
ADHD Commander at times
Nascar Warrior when solo roaming but Ranger condi-stealth growing on me immensly:)

Posted Image Sanji Pirate Cook and Evil Whitebeard | Posted Image Zoro Pirate Devil | Posted Image Skyrim Dragonbolt
Posted Image Chopper Pirate Doc and Sanji In A Jar | Posted Image Natsu Dragon Roar | Posted Image Evil Diablo Sanji | Posted Image Smexy Sanji
Posted Image Nami Pirate Thief

#5 Aduah

Aduah

The Laggard

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KOoK]

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:25 PM

View PostEhm C Hammer, on 28 June 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

Ebay: home to the only two wvw'ers in gw2 that like jumping puzzles

Oh come on. Jumping puzzles aren't the root of all evil.

View PostGrav, on 29 June 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

ITS GRAV TYME!

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[KOoK] Knightly Order of Kryta (GLORY OR DEAD!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner & Purveyor of

Posted ImageHoly Hand Grenades of FRAANTIOCH Posted Image

--Specializing in fantastic deaths since 2012--

Posted Image Fraani | Posted Image D K Maalix | Posted Image Kuriix | Posted Image Lahrkk |Posted Image Amaanyxxi

Posted Image Aduah Hawen |Posted Image Muirgheal Síofra | Posted Image Magni Pardus | Posted Image Arsalan Xerxes

#6 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:18 PM

View PostAduah, on 30 June 2016 - 12:25 PM, said:

Oh come on. Jumping puzzles aren't the root of all evil.

ur right, they are the root to most evil and the trunk, branches, and leaves of the rest of the evil
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#7 Crosius

Crosius

• Established Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:58 AM

I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

#8 Biff Rangoon

Biff Rangoon

• Established Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:07 AM

View PostCrosius, on 02 July 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Posted Image Biff Rangoon and the Neglected Step-Children! Let's meet rest of the band, shall we?

Posted ImageMax Kablooie - Posted Image Bifficus Maximus - Posted ImageBiffles Ma Niffles - Posted Image Stabby Peet

#9 Crosius

Crosius

• Established Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:46 AM

View PostBiff Rangoon, on 02 July 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

WRONG- try again.

#10 UltraEM

UltraEM

Chōdenji Machine

• Moderators
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:30 PM

EBay: We have a quaggan for a logo
EBay: The actual owners of Bay Keep
EBay: Pug groups that can hold their own against twice their number and then wipe by falling
off a cliff.

View PostCrosius, on 02 July 2016 - 12:58 AM, said:

I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS
Posted Image
(this is how students here feel after they shifted the academic calendar)

[EBAY] - [oG]

Posted ImageDiegovich Posted ImageElectromagnetic Pop Posted ImageScipio Sagittarius Posted ImageDeimos Ultrablade Posted ImageForest Knight Ultra
Posted ImageMina Mitsu Posted ImageLucia Della Rosa Posted ImageMara Blackroot Posted ImageScarlet Ultra Posted ImageTyphoon Ultra

#11 Gudradain

Gudradain

• Established Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 03:58 PM

EBay: the only server to have successfully negotiated an alliance with another server during a WvW tournament.
EBay: the birthplace of coveragewars2.com.
EBay: still (I think?) the most active server forum in the history of the game.
EBay: where north camp is still called north camp and not north north camp.

#1. That's memory. Me and Goldiy went over to YB to talk to their commander to form an alliance. Frankly it was all Goldiy that manage to convince them but I was there.

#2. I feel bad as it's currently down for the time being...
Afala

#12 Arei

Arei

• Established Members
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCA, US
  • Guild Tag:[KICK]

Posted 05 July 2016 - 03:54 AM

View PostUltraEM, on 02 July 2016 - 12:30 PM, said:

EBay: Pug groups that can hold their own against twice their number and then wipe by falling off a cliff.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So true!!

Ebay: The server where you'll find groups of 2 and 3 running around, and no one on the tag.
Ebay: Where everyone just quietly gets it done, without the prodding of a leader or "leading guild".
Ebay: "Fuck you, that's my dollar."
Ebay: Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Razazy

Razazy

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:18 AM

We 20 people with DH manage to kill 50 CD yesterday. We were defending keep and that was awesome.
Currently using - Floyd Law (thief) in WVW.
You can call me MVP .

#14 Grav

Grav

• Established Members
  • 1,725 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:38 PM

DH seem to have some decent defenders here and there, but they are in dire need of pugmanders tbh.

We had plenty of pugs roaming home BL when I was on last night, even though we only owned half of it, and there was only a small group of roamers (6-7) against us at any point in time.  But as soon as I tagged up, I got matching numbers within minutes (at least as easily as I did with HoD who were much bigger), and we fought them off at both northern towers, bay and SW camp and had the whole map blue within half an hour.

Of course as soon as that happened, everybody went to bed and the map was soon its normal technicolor self again, but it was fun while it lasted. :P

#15 RizeJodo

RizeJodo

• Moderators
  • 563 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

View PostGrav, on 07 July 2016 - 01:38 PM, said:

DH seem to have some decent defenders here and there, but they are in dire need of pugmanders tbh.

We had plenty of pugs roaming home BL when I was on last night, even though we only owned half of it, and there was only a small group of roamers (6-7) against us at any point in time.  But as soon as I tagged up, I got matching numbers within minutes (at least as easily as I did with HoD who were much bigger), and we fought them off at both northern towers, bay and SW camp and had the whole map blue within half an hour.

Of course as soon as that happened, everybody went to bed and the map was soon its normal technicolor self again, but it was fun while it lasted. :P

Agreed. I tagged up this morning because 5 FoC were running rampant on home BL. I didn't get followers as easily as you but shortly thereafter I had 2 DH players on me and the 3 of us easily handled the 5 FoC. It was even easier when Bram logged on and the 4 of us kept them running about.

I have found most on DH to be quite capable. But the CD masses are just too many to keep track of.

Rize Huk (Guardian), Grim Thor (Ranger), Tias Gaut (Elemantalist), Nani Rize (Warrior),

Rize Morrow (Necromancer), Tiewaz Rize (Mesmer)

#1 Worst Guardian Silver League NA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users