Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Jumping Puzzles in 1st person no HUD

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Aduah

Aduah

The Laggard

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts
  • Guild Tag:[KOoK]

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:13 PM

I've started a project of things to do when im bored. And to challenge myself I've started doing JP's in 1st Person, no GUI/HUD.

Morgan's Leap was the first.
Spoiler

After discussion with Twinkkles, She thought Coddlers cove would be too challenging to do in 1st person. I accepted her challenge and proved to her it wasn't too challenging. I will admit it did take me a little while to get the hang of it because of the glider. I'm getting more used to just tapping jump instead of holding it (Which deploys the glider when you jump).
Spoiler

I'll be posting more here as I do them, but you're also welcome to sub on my youtube page.

Posted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[KOoK] Knightly Order of Kryta (GLORY OR DEAD!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner & Purveyor of

Posted ImageHoly Hand Grenades of FRAANTIOCH Posted Image

--Specializing in fantastic deaths since 2012--

Posted Image Fraani | Posted Image D K Maalix | Posted Image Kuriix | Posted Image Lahrkk |Posted Image Amaanyxxi

Posted Image Aduah Hawen |Posted Image Muirgheal Síofra | Posted Image Magni Pardus | Posted Image Arsalan Xerxes

#2 LoneCatamount

LoneCatamount

Casual Member

• Established Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationVermont...
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

If you message him; Afala will be happy to let you take a crack at his jumping puzzles he has created in the guild hall. I haven't completed one yet, but I'm terrible with jps... I do like trying them just to see the creative use of decorations and normally unreachable locations..

#3 Twinkkles

Twinkkles

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:41 PM

Congrats Fraani, Coddler's Cove in 1 Min 28 Secs and in first person...  Fraan-tastic

Posted Image

#4 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:41 PM

JUMPING PUZZLES?
I think Afala and Aduah suffer from the same disease :(
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#5 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer

Posted 22 June 2016 - 03:43 PM

View PostTwinkkles, on 20 June 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

Congrats Fraani, Coddler's Cove in 1 Min 28 Secs and in first person...  Fraan-tastic

Posted Image

hmmm, those methyl groups in the background on the chalk board seem to be lacking a subscript...and can you divide a methyl?
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#6 Aduah

Aduah

The Laggard

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:11 PM

View PostEhm C Hammer, on 22 June 2016 - 03:41 PM, said:

JUMPING PUZZLES?
I think Afala and Aduah suffer from the same disease :(

I like a challenge, especially a challenge not dependent on anyone else.

Posted Image

Owner & Purveyor of

Posted Image Fraani | Posted Image D K Maalix | Posted Image Kuriix | Posted Image Lahrkk |Posted Image Amaanyxxi

Posted Image Aduah Hawen |Posted Image Muirgheal Síofra | Posted Image Magni Pardus | Posted Image Arsalan Xerxes

#7 Gudradain

Gudradain

• Established Members
  • 1,343 posts
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:47 PM

View PostAduah, on 22 June 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

I like a challenge, especially a challenge not dependent on anyone else.

Well said!

Will you be the 3rd player to complete the hardest puzzle in the game? :)
Afala

#8 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer

Posted 22 June 2016 - 09:32 PM

I know who won't be the 3rd, 5th, 9th, millionth
but good luck to aduah
just to spice it up a bit though, afala, put a time limit on it and make her do it through ts voice commands only, no looking :)

#9 Aduah

Aduah

The Laggard

• Moderators
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:46 AM

View PostGudradain, on 22 June 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

Well said!

Will you be the 3rd player to complete the hardest puzzle in the game? :)

I'm willing to give it a shot. I just need to know where it starts. I think i was gonna try your JP's before but i was unsure where they started.

View PostEhm C Hammer, on 22 June 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

just to spice it up a bit though, afala, put a time limit on it and make her do it through ts voice commands only, no looking :)

I'm terribly dyslexic. That would be horrible ;-;

Posted Image

Owner & Purveyor of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users