Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

So long CoT and Woe

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

Had fun with you guys.
Hope you find what you are looking for on SoR/DB
Come back and share the knowledge when you start missing us :)

-Ebay
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#2 Sanji

Sanji

• Established Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • LocationPirate Ship
  • Guild Tag:[EVIL]

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

*RMCOT
EVIL, CoT, WILD
ADHD Commander at times
Nascar Warrior when solo roaming but Ranger condi-stealth growing on me immensly:)

Posted Image Sanji Pirate Cook and Evil Whitebeard | Posted Image Zoro Pirate Devil | Posted Image Skyrim Dragonbolt
Posted Image Chopper Pirate Doc and Sanji In A Jar | Posted Image Natsu Dragon Roar | Posted Image Evil Diablo Sanji | Posted Image Smexy Sanji
Posted Image Nami Pirate Thief

#3 oEXDETHo

oEXDETHo

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 111 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Woe]

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

Sad times.
Posted Image - Exdeth | Posted Image - IAmAlaska
Posted Image - Exodeth | Posted Image - Yuurei Hime
Posted Image - X Deth | Posted Image - Akuma No Yuurei

#4 Khalamity

Khalamity

• Established Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:23 PM

The best of times. Everyone has made a lot of friendships through Ehmry that I think will go beyond servers/GW2. I'll always remember you all when I think back on my time in GW2.

As a side note, a bunch of [Woe] didn't end up leaving the server so you will still see some familiar faces here and there from the [Woe] side of things..

#5 Arei

Arei

• Established Members
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCA, US
  • Guild Tag:[KICK]

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:06 AM

Ehmry has seen many come and go. Not the first time guilds have left, nor will it be the last. I wish RM and Woe the very best of fights.  :)
Posted Image

#6 UltraEM

UltraEM

Ghost Pirate

• Moderators
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Guild Tag:[oG]

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:49 AM

Makes me kind of sad you guys are going. I hope you guys find the fights you need. There's always this forum if you need to keep in touch ;)

Thanks for all the fun times over the past year and a half or more! (I can't recall how long it's been anymore)

Onyx Guard [oG]

Posted ImageDiegovich Posted ImageElectromagnetic Pop Posted ImageScipio Sagittarius Posted ImageDeimos Ultrablade Posted ImageForest Knight Ultra
Posted ImageMina Mitsu Posted ImageLucia Della Rosa Posted ImageMara Blackroot Posted ImageScarlet Ultra Posted ImageTyphoon Ultra

#7 Inextirpable Adamas

Inextirpable Adamas

• Established Members
  • 826 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Guild Tag:[GH]

Posted 20 May 2016 - 06:56 AM

It's okay, you'll still be seeing your Elmo around Khal... Just as a red name while I visit tc. I'll have moas, boom boxes, hugs, fireworks and dank memes ready as usual.

If you run into TORK, WL, CERN, BOM or BBQ, they'll know me. That's the tc fam.

I've ran as gank with TORK and WL in a number of scrims. They'll probably be most willing to gvg with you or guild vs pugmanding group if they don't have the members on. You can most likely get a hold of them by messaging Zog (Planet Zog) or Kin Bear.
[GH]'s Official Melon Inspector. Son of Spellslinger Leah and Bob De Niro. Siiddhartha's personal rez bot. Ranked "Lord of MILFS" in [BBQ]. One of the five old leaders of [Imtl]. Tag team partner of RazGerb. First generation necro. Created Sorry I Dunno How To [Die]. Veridian's hero. Karaama's shoe supplier. Thuffir Hawaat's doppelganger. Apollo's mailer of junk. Esme's stalker. Kaaos's neighbor. [pk]'s old peacemaker. Drip Drip's kite buddy. Has broken WvW both literally and figuratively on multiple occasions. Knew Jamaz before he was a commander. Helped unite roamers on Tarnished Coast by helping form "I really hope this name will fi[Nooo]". Has only been on 3 servers but has been on every WvW tier. G's with the guy that made [TORK]. Stayed on Ehmry through the exodus. Over 7k hours played. Refuses to use metas. Received Leery's roses and lived.

#8 Khalamity

Khalamity

• Established Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

I haven't really been online all that much so I don't know who is matched up with who, but I'm still on Ehmry Adamas.

#9 Inextirpable Adamas

Inextirpable Adamas

• Established Members
  • 826 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Guild Tag:[GH]

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:43 PM

:huh: ...

Doh!
[GH]'s Official Melon Inspector. Son of Spellslinger Leah and Bob De Niro. Siiddhartha's personal rez bot. Ranked "Lord of MILFS" in [BBQ]. One of the five old leaders of [Imtl]. Tag team partner of RazGerb. First generation necro. Created Sorry I Dunno How To [Die]. Veridian's hero. Karaama's shoe supplier. Thuffir Hawaat's doppelganger. Apollo's mailer of junk. Esme's stalker. Kaaos's neighbor. [pk]'s old peacemaker. Drip Drip's kite buddy. Has broken WvW both literally and figuratively on multiple occasions. Knew Jamaz before he was a commander. Helped unite roamers on Tarnished Coast by helping form "I really hope this name will fi[Nooo]". Has only been on 3 servers but has been on every WvW tier. G's with the guy that made [TORK]. Stayed on Ehmry through the exodus. Over 7k hours played. Refuses to use metas. Received Leery's roses and lived.

#10 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

votes Khal as new official pugmander/ driver 7 nights a week
also, khal would like to start a new guild on ehmry for hardcore RP'ing and weekend LARP'ing with a side of wvw when time permits. /w him for more details
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#11 Khalamity

Khalamity

• Established Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

Teat of Plenty - [Khal], Wank of Shame [Bang]

are the RP and LARP tags respectively  :^)

#12 Janna Stormfury

Janna Stormfury

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:55 AM

I still have my alt on Ehmry and doing some things for the realm!
Animated signature removed. Please refer to the Ehmry avatar & signature guidelines. :)

#13 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image

Ebay- May you live forever...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users