Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Goodbye Ehmry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Solovic

Solovic

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationEhmry Bay

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:04 PM

Hello everyone,

It has been a lot of fun running here on this server with you all. The adventure was definitely one we will always remember. We (GODS) will be transferring to JQ in order to get a more active OCX presence and build our community back up. I wish you all the best and hope that we can keep in contact.

As soon as we get our numbers back I would be glad to get back into GvGs with the Guilds here.

Thank you for the fun, take care and kick more ass.

- Sir Solovic
Posted Image

#2 Biff Rangoon

Biff Rangoon

• Established Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

View PostSolovic, on 16 March 2016 - 11:04 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

It has been a lot of fun running here on this server with you all. The adventure was definitely one we will always remember. We (GODS) will be transferring to JQ in order to get a more active OCX presence and build our community back up. I wish you all the best and hope that we can keep in contact.

As soon as we get our numbers back I would be glad to get back into GvGs with the Guilds here.

Thank you for the fun, take care and kick more ass.

- Sir Solovic

Sorry to hear that, but perfectly understandable. Thanks to you and the rest of [GODS} for your huge contribution to the server and general ass kickery. Best of luck on JQ!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Posted Image Biff Rangoon and the Neglected Step-Children! Let's meet rest of the band, shall we?

Posted ImageMax Kablooie - Posted Image Bifficus Maximus - Posted ImageBiffles Ma Niffles - Posted Image Stabby Peet

#3 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

yup, sad to see you go but it was great having you here.
Wish you the best and have lots of fun!!!!!
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users