Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Onyx Guard [oG] Weekly Free-For-All Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arriana Oakheart

Arriana Oakheart

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Guild Tag:[[oG]]

Posted 13 March 2016 - 10:58 PM

Hello Ehmry,

It has been so long since I've posted on these forums. I really do hope everyone is well.

In order to encourage community activities, Onyx Guard [oG] will be hosting weekly, FREE-FOR-ALL deathmatches in our Guild Hall/Arena.

We hosted our first one today with a few members of [Para] and it was extremely fun.

It will consist of 10 rounds, last person standing wins the prize.

Each round is worth 10gold for a total prize pool of 100gold per week.

The tournaments are open to everyone! Anyone who is interested just needs to shoot me a whisper the day of the tournaments so that we can ferry you into the map.

The tournaments will be held on Sundays at 10pm EST.

Also, as I'm sure some of you who are familiar with oG, may be wondering where we have been, as we have not been very active. A lot of our members are on a hiatus, I along with Quiver Aver are currently running the guild. We still have a strong member base but are spread very thin, we will be looking to become more actively involved in the different game modes, especially WvW in the upcoming weeks, months, etc. I look forward to seeing you all in-game.

xoxo
Arriana Oakheart

Posted Image

Posted Image

Arriana Oakheart

Posted ImageApollo FernheartPosted ImageCountess Alesandra

Posted ImageArtemis Shadowheart Posted ImageArithea Mossheart

Posted ImageLolitsnotgoldberry Posted ImageDaenerys Dragonsoul

#2 Crosius

Crosius

• Established Members
  • 881 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

Good to see you're still around Arri, looking forward to seeing you guys around more :)

#3 UltraEM

UltraEM

Chōdenji Machine

• Moderators
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Guild Tag:[EBAY]

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:56 AM

This sounds really fun! I hope to join some time. Maybe I'll get around to downloading the Gigabytes of updates that piled up after I became inactive :( Sounds like something worth catching on video ;)

[EBAY] - [oG]

Posted ImageDiegovich Posted ImageElectromagnetic Pop Posted ImageScipio Sagittarius Posted ImageDeimos Ultrablade Posted ImageForest Knight Ultra
Posted ImageMina Mitsu Posted ImageLucia Della Rosa Posted ImageMara Blackroot Posted ImageScarlet Ultra Posted ImageTyphoon Ultra

#4 Dawg

Dawg

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDawg house
  • Guild Tag:[RM]

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:08 PM

Time to take everyone's money :3
DankDawg.1783

Posted Image Not Dawg

0 user(s) are reading this topic