Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Take care everyone!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Maksyn

Maksyn

• Established Members
  • 408 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SIGH]

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:25 PM

I'm sure most of you don't care, but it's time for me to head out. To those I met along the way, I wish you the best. It's been a true pleasure. You once nominated me player of the year for Ehmry Bay. That meant a lot.

Best wishes and best of luck everyone.

#2 Ehm C Hammer

Ehm C Hammer

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 177 posts
  • Locationat computer
  • Guild Tag:[CoT]

Posted 28 February 2016 - 11:48 PM

Hate to see you go.. :(
Can't say I blame you but wish you luck with everything.
Notdadroids Urlknfr, Ehm C Hammer, Akkeros, Greenland Turn, Ree Deen Rainbow, I Pitydafool, Ur Woodst Nightmare, Judgemebysize Doyu, Captain Miss Merica etc...  [CoT] [ZERG] [LoA] [FORS] [USC}] Urwoodstnightmare - FA server

#3 Biff Rangoon

Biff Rangoon

• Established Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:06 AM

Take care, Maksyn. And best of luck to you too!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Posted Image Biff Rangoon and the Neglected Step-Children! Let's meet rest of the band, shall we?

Posted ImageMax Kablooie - Posted Image Bifficus Maximus - Posted ImageBiffles Ma Niffles - Posted Image Stabby Peet

#4 UltraEM

UltraEM

Ghost Pirate

• Moderators
  • 2,071 posts
  • LocationManila
  • Guild Tag:[oG]

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:06 AM

:(
Have a good one, Maksyn. Thanks for all the fun times.

Onyx Guard [oG]

Posted ImageDiegovich Posted ImageElectromagnetic Pop Posted ImageScipio Sagittarius Posted ImageDeimos Ultrablade Posted ImageForest Knight Ultra
Posted ImageMina Mitsu Posted ImageLucia Della Rosa Posted ImageMara Blackroot Posted ImageScarlet Ultra Posted ImageTyphoon Ultra

#5 Liric

Liric

• Established Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:58 PM

Bye.

#6 Sanji

Sanji

• Established Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • LocationPirate Ship
  • Guild Tag:[EVIL]

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:56 PM

TC Maskey! See you ard when you come back:)
EVIL, CoT, WILD
ADHD Commander at times
Nascar Warrior when solo roaming but Ranger condi-stealth growing on me immensly:)

Posted Image Sanji Pirate Cook and Evil Whitebeard | Posted Image Zoro Pirate Devil | Posted Image Skyrim Dragonbolt
Posted Image Chopper Pirate Doc and Sanji In A Jar | Posted Image Natsu Dragon Roar | Posted Image Evil Diablo Sanji | Posted Image Smexy Sanji
Posted Image Nami Pirate Thief

#7 Twinkkles

Twinkkles

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

Things won't be the same without you.. Take care.

#8 Dawg

Dawg

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDawg house
  • Guild Tag:[RM]

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

o7
DankDawg.1783

Posted Image Not Dawg

#9 Inextirpable Adamas

Inextirpable Adamas

• Established Members
  • 826 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.
  • Guild Tag:[GH]

Posted 10 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

View PostMaksyn, on 28 February 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

I'm sure most of you don't care, but it's time for me to head out. To those I met along the way, I wish you the best. It's been a true pleasure. You once nominated me player of the year for Ehmry Bay. That meant a lot.

Best wishes and best of luck everyone.

You still smell like butt <3

Where you off to?

Let me rephrase: Where do I go to continue exchanging pleasantries?
[GH]'s Official Melon Inspector. Son of Spellslinger Leah and Bob De Niro. Siiddhartha's personal rez bot. Ranked "Lord of MILFS" in [BBQ]. One of the five old leaders of [Imtl]. Tag team partner of RazGerb. First generation necro. Created Sorry I Dunno How To [Die]. Veridian's hero. Karaama's shoe supplier. Thuffir Hawaat's doppelganger. Apollo's mailer of junk. Esme's stalker. Kaaos's neighbor. [pk]'s old peacemaker. Drip Drip's kite buddy. Has broken WvW both literally and figuratively on multiple occasions. Knew Jamaz before he was a commander. Helped unite roamers on Tarnished Coast by helping form "I really hope this name will fi[Nooo]". Has only been on 3 servers but has been on every WvW tier. G's with the guy that made [TORK]. Stayed on Ehmry through the exodus. Over 7k hours played. Refuses to use metas. Received Leery's roses and lived.

#10 cassy

cassy

• Established Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:21 PM

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users