Welcome to Ehmry Bay Server Forum for Guild Wars 2

The Ehmry Bay server forum is a community for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game, plan events, coordinate WvW, and get to know each other better. The interaction on the forum will build social capital which will make for a more entertaining gaming experience.

Please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Flashwing/Rani Cyrus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Flashwing

Flashwing

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ
  • Guild Tag:[RoS]

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hey Emery Bay!

I wanted to introduce myself to the server since I'll be spending a lot of time in this forum.

Some of you may have seen me running around WvW but I tend to maintain more night time, early morning hours.

It's been quite some time since I played an MMO on a regular basis but GW2 really caught my attention. I played WoW for a bit and got a Warrior to level 40 before giving up on it. I'm not a huge PVE person, though GW2 has made that process much more entertaining.

My primary focus has been WvW though I imagine I'll get into sPVP to improve my 1v1 or 1v2 skills. My main is a female level 80 thief.

Prior to GW2, I played Anarchy Online for several years as part of the Omni-Tek Rubika Universal Robots group. I really miss the strong role playing community that AO provided and I have yet to find another group that provided that much fun by doing pretty much nothing. It was not unusual for scenarios to last 5 or 6 hours with us not engaging in a single actual battle.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to working with the various guilds, commanders and players with WvW. I was recently recruited by the Rebels of Sanctum who are a small guild looking to engage in smaller, more tactical groups tasked with subterfuge and stealth. If interested, check them out.
Rani Cyrus - Lvl 80 Thief
Flashwing - Lvl 30 Mesmer

#2 Thuley

Thuley

Founder

• Administrators
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Welcome to the forum Flashwing!

#3 Deventrio

Deventrio

• Established Members
  • 269 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Guild Tag:[LAST]

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:49 PM

Welcome to our forums. I hope to see you in WvW soon.
Deventrio [LAST] 80 Warrior and WvW commander
   -The Emperor    -Master Crafter    -Been There Done That    -Golden    -Combat Healer   -Emissary of the Mad King   
Posted Image

#4 Laelith

Laelith

Yak's Bend Invader

• Established Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ
  • Guild Tag:[Yum]

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I also live in Phoenix btw! :P Gotta love the hot summers and beautiful winters :)
Commander Laelith - Combat Healer
80 Guardian Norn - 400 Armorsmith
Second In Command in Yum

#5 Skyflakes Valesti

Skyflakes Valesti

Dedicated Member

• Established Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Guild Tag:[ARCA]

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards! :)